Who we are?
- Our website address is: https://funkyzz.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it Comments
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to https://funkyzz.com/, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with?
How long we retain your data?
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at anytime (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data?
- We trust that our partners ensure data in a proper manner. Your submitted information will not be published anywhere or shared with any third party, unless this has been agreed with the individual user. Data collected on the website is only available to users associated with the maintenance of the companys website. We do not process any sensitive information sumitted, the worst case scenario is that someone will be able to see your name and your email address.
What data breach procedures we have in place?
- We do not store any sensitive data.
What third parties we receive data from?
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data?
- Users submitting to our newsletter and confirming their email will be added to our newsletter.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Returns and Exchange Policy:
- Funkyzz returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on Funkyzz for any reason within the specified return/exchange period (check product details page for the same).
- We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition.
- We ask you to provide Funkyzz with an image or video during opening of the package to claim your return.
However, all the Electronics, books and customized categories items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. They will however be provided with the manufacturer warranty.
The items that can be returned and exchanged include:
- Fashion : clothing, footwear and accessories
- Bags and luggage
If a defect is determined within the Returns, a replacement of the same model will be provided at no additional cost.
The action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the www.funkyzz.com
- When product is defective,
- When product is damaged during the Shipping,
- When products is/are missing,
- When wrong product is sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
- We can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If we disagree a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program.
Funkyzz encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, he/she will not be entitled to any return/refund.
Process of Return and exchange:
In case of returns where, you would like product to be picked up from a different address, the address can only be changed if pick-up service is available at the new address. During return of your product will be checked by the following conditions Conditions:
IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).
- Product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.
- The field executive will refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions is not met.
- For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.
Conditions for a successful Return
- During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund (on the spot refunds for cash-on-delivery orders). Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, these category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable.
- For products where installation is provided by Funkyzz service partners, do not open the product packaging by yourself. Funkyzz authorized personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product.
- For any product related issues will be checked by an authorized service personnel (free of cost) and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where the service personnel opine that replacing the faulty/defective part will not resolve the issue.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the www.funkyzz.com Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you will be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website will be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Is misleading in any way.
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services
- Harm minors in any way,
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or Will not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products,
- Violates any law for the time being in force,
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- Impersonate another person,
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Will not be false, inaccurate or misleading,
- Will not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.