COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The “Information” provided by you to Company or collected from you by Company may consist of “Personal Information”.
Information provided by you is used only:
- To personalize your experience on our Website;
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India;
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comment form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that our Website places onto your computer’s hard drive. Company may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. Cookies identify your computer so that we can recognize you the next time you visit us.
Security Practices and Procedures
The security of your Information is very important to the Company. We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the applicable laws, to safeguard and protect your Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your Information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of information unless we have been grossly and wilfully negligent.
- a) is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Company’s policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- b) provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- c) provides for disclosure of Information; and
- d) provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from Funkyzz.com or have any grievances to share, please report to: